Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peer Review of Jennifer Prusse's Blog

So I did the wrong person for my first peer review (hooray!) so here is the correct one:

1. Jennifer has done 14 posts.

2.  Since Jennifer has 14 posts I think that puts her at exactly where we need to be as far as our goal of having 2 posts a week.  I feel like she has done a good job at making sure the majority of her posts have been substantial and thought provoking.  Every post shows some sort of critical engagement which shows that she has been doing careful analysis of the works she has been reading.

3.  I really liked one of her most recent posts in which she talked about the representation of magic in the Tempest as well in other works.  I liked this post because it was creative and did not only concentrate on the stereotypical aspects of the Shakespearean work.  I also liked this post because it referenced outside material which made it more interesting to read.

4.  I think Jennifer could improve on her blogging by posting links to other class members blogs that have served as inspiration to her.  I think that by doing this she would be able to create a strong social network of fellow students as well as accomplish some learning outcomes.