Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hub Post #1

I have now concluded my analysis on the music used in movie adaptations of Hamlet and thought I would make a hub post so people can easily find my research and insights.

Here are links to all of my posts related to movie adaptations of Hamlet:

I have other posts that are related to my main theme, Shakespeare's influence on music, which I will link back to in a later hub post.

As to the future of my blog, I plan on making my studies more specific. Future posts that I have in mind are as follows: Modern day musicians talk Shakespeare, songs that reference Shakespeare and playing the songs of Shakespeare's plays. These ideas are all tentative and depend on how much information I can find on each subject (meaning I better get researching soon!). I am open for suggestions, so If you have any ideas, help a fellow classmate out!